Aluminum surface quality
The aluminum 3D printing cost includes cleaning off the support material and sandblast finish. Surface roughness Ra10., the maximum deviations of size are within DIN ISO 2768-mK (min +- 0,3 mm). Additional mechanical treatment is available.
ASP-45 material produced by RUSAL (AlSi10Mg). Certificate of quality.
The cost of 3D steel printing includes cleaning of the support material and sandblasting. Surface roughness - Ra10., maximum dimensional deviations are within DIN ISO 2768-mK (min. + - 0.3 mm). Additional machining is possible on a five-axis milling machine.
Material 316L. Characteristics.
Facilities for metal 3D printing:
|Camera size||280х280х365 mm|
|Layer thickness:||20—75 µm|
|Building speed:||to 55 cm3/h|
|Min. element thickness:||150 µm|
- Before sending a 3D model the following aspects should be taken into account:
- No errors in a 3D model and compliance with 3D printing requirements.
Item size should not exceed 275*275*330 mm.
Closed cavities for extracting unused powder are not allowed.
The diameter of a single opening to the cavity should be at least 5 mm.
The minimal guaranteed thickness of element wall – 1 mm (if the thickness is less, consulting a technologist is required)
- In case of horizontal round openings an allowance should be made for mechanical treatment.
The elements the size of which is 100 times less than the size of any other (thin-walled and needle-like elements) are not allowed.
- To check 3D model optimization to the minimal number of supports.
- To check the extractability of support material from the model.
The cost of each part is estimated inclusive of the process of cleaning off the support material and sandblast finish. In case of specific requirements for a part, it's necessary to consult with a Studia3D specialist.
When estimating a complex order cost, a discount for the total work scope will be made.
- All Categories
- 3D models
- 3D printing for engineers
- 3D-печать макетов
- 3D-сканирование на заказ
- Chemical solutions
- Filament for 3D printers
- items from 3D Printer
- Materials and prices 3D printing
- Repair of 3D equipment
- Services Studia3D
- Spare parts for 3D printers
- Studia3D Filament
- Studia3D Printers