Clothes for Rosgvardia
Studia3D was approached by a customer who is engaged in sewing the National Guard's clothes for the production of plaques for officers participating in the parade.
The client provided us with samples of plaques which required multiple copies. After that a technical assignment was drawn up containing a number of special requirements.
First of all, we need:
- transfer the eagle from a monolithic plaque to another;
- the accuracy of the eagle had to remain high;
- painting the finished product had to be done with wear-resistant paint to avoid scratches and chips;
- extremely short lead time
60 plaques on a 3D printer
Our team completed the 3D model in 20 hours. Photopolymer 3D printing from ABS Tough began next day. 60 copies were made.
After that, the eagles were glued to the base of the plaque and applied with a special military paint.
Final drying - and plaques are delivered in a record time!
- All Categories
- 3D models
- 3D printing for engineers
- 3D-печать макетов
- 3D-сканирование на заказ
- Chemical solutions
- Filament for 3D printers
- items from 3D Printer
- Materials and prices 3D printing
- Repair of 3D equipment
- Services Studia3D
- Spare parts for 3D printers
- Studia3D Filament
- Studia3D Printers